I know technically I am writing this and posting it on Monday night, but Tell Me Why Mondays just doesn't have the same ring and tomorrow night, Joyce willing, I will be doing the hodgepodge...so you see.
I did the Tell Me Why posts last year in joining with the #twitterstyleposting...and I had fun...so there.
So...its back, still doesn't have any sort of cute button, or a Mr. Linky but if you have your own "tell me why twitter style" just leave it in the comments.
Here are mine:
1. Why are there a group of about 10 students in my room during lunch today playing Sorry? #itisn'tfinalsweekaroundhereoranything.
2. Why do I keep the game Sorry (and Apples to Apples) in my chorus classroom? #iamabigfanofcomicrelief
3. Why do I love THE BIG YELLOW SALE at Bath and Body Works? #youcan'thavetoomuchwarmvanillasugarhandsanitizer
4. Why had getting up early to go exercise not been so bad? #cuteworkoutpartnerwholooksGOODweariniggymshorts
5. Why do people in the south run out to the market and buy milk and bread when there is a THREAT of snow? #musthaveahankeringforfrenchtoasthopeyougoteggs
6. Why has my next semster middle school chorus grown from 11 students to (as of last count) 18!!! #okmaybeiamagoodteacher
7. Why do I like proctering finals? #quiettwohoursofuninteruppedworkandfreedress
8. Why do I still have Iowa withdrawal? #blondbluesbigbrownandred
10. Why am I the happiest woman on the planet? #uhduh
- A Ro