Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Did It...I Ran My First 10K!!!!

So today was the day...my first 10K. I was nervous and excited. GS came along and took some pictures. It was a great experience for me. I still can't believe it did it!!! I worked so hard since January and it was an amazing feeling to actually do it.

Here are some pictures:

Lacing up the runnin' shoesFinishing up the first 5KHomestretch...I was sprinting...well as much as I could sprint by this point.Crossing the finish line...1:03...I was under my goal...I wanted to run it in 1:04. I came in 14th out of 23 in my age category...old.

I...need...water...and...this...banana...that's all I need.

At our favorite coffee shop afterwards...a very nice treat!!!


Me and my biggest fan...GS...he was so wonderful and supportive...I couldn't have done it without him....thank you!!!
Well on to the next thing...I think another 10K...and try to get faster.
More later...
-A Ro






No comments:

Post a Comment