Monday, November 2, 2009

OOOOKAAAALHOOOMAAAA

It probably took you a few times to realize that the title says Oklahoma...oh if only my blog could sing....

Anyway this week is tech week for me for our Middle School Production of Oklahoma!...

Putting the words middle school with anything that involves a week and then add musical numbers, costumes, props...well needless to say I am not going to be around much this week on this here blog.

A dear friend of mine once said that teaching middle school is like herding cats. It is so very true and I love every minute of it.

Here is a commercial that shows exactly what my week will be like:



Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be around a little this week...if nothing else to post a few silly pictures of my cute kids.

If you don't hear from me please send help...or catnip!!

More Later

-A Ro

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Better you than me - sounds like my idea of hell personally...

    ReplyDelete