Friday, September 17, 2010

A Friday Funny

As it is Friday and I love my JoJo I thought I would share a picture that my sister-in-law sent to me.
I love this picture for the following reasons:
  • It is my nephew JoJo
  • It is something that my daughter would have done and did.
  • Even though I love my sister-in-law dearly I am glad that another mother has to deal with a overactive creative smart child just like I did. (I could show you pictures of Isabella when she decided to cut her hair so that her self portrait could have "real" hair on it) (I could show you many many other pictures of my daughter and her overactive creative and smart ideas.)
  • I can totally hear what was going through JoJo's mind when he decided to do that: "Wow this pen is really cool, I think it makes very pretty marks on this paper...hmmm...if it makes this paper look pretty I wonder if it would make me pretty too...Yes I think that it would...OK...where's mom, oh good she is in the bathroom..."
  • It obviously made him very very happy!!!

Have a great weekend and I hope it is filled with things that make you happy....even if it is a little crazy and you don't want your mom to see!!

More Later

- A Ro

2 comments:

  1. A portrait with 'real' hair. Crack. me. up! :)

    How could you be upset with that huge smile? This brings back memories of my Gracie... and markers. Creative, indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny.


    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete