1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
What insect are you NOT afraid of would be easier to answer...ladybugs. Post a picture?!? That would certainly do me in.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
I don't use plastic water bottles, I bring my own reusable produce and grocery bags to the market, I don't use plastic baggies and I use reusable lunch items. So I guess the most green thing I do is cutting down on plastic use.
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
I have the recurring dream that I am late for school and have no idea where I am going or what I am supposed to do.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
I have never missed a flight (as she knocks on wood). I am so OVER paranoid about missing a plane that I never cut it close. I am the one sitting at the airport hours before my flight...just in case.
5. What do you consider your best feature?
Wow to answer this question I must compliment myself. Not sure that I can do that. OK...I'll try. I love my hair, I love my eyes, my sense of humor, and my kind nature. Oh you only wanted one thing??
6. What was the last concert you went to?
I went to see Dave Matthews Band two weeks ago. It was a dream come true. Rich got me tickets for my birthday and it was an incredible concert.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
Probably singing out loud (very loud) when I wasn't supposed to. See I am a singer so I don't hold back when I sing and sometimes, just sometimes, I come in early...very embarrassing especially when most people don't sing at all.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
I really do a combination of all three. I can whistle so I probably do that most, but when a song gets in my head I sing it loud and proud.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
My runs take me through some very beautiful scenery and I always try to be thankful that my runs are full of natural beauty, so maybe He is trying to tell me that I need to run more.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
I will teach my first Middle School Choir class of the year. The biggest middle school choir yet, so it is make or break it time. I need these kids to get hooked on choir and love music. I guess it has the potential to be a very memorable day.
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
Taco Bell all the way!! Have you had the Mexican pizza, or the Crunch Wrap Supreme (which I fondly call the heavenly hexagon) ?? I mean c'mon Mexican fast food...yummy, metallic bell that I would have to travel 2000 miles to get to, not so much.
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
I do think that men and women can have platonic friendships, but you have to be careful because they can certainly lead to other things when one isn't looking. Because good love affairs usually begin with great friendships.
In summary: My answers are very boring this week. I don't like bugs unless they are animated and voiced by Jerry Seinfeld and even then it is difficult. I believe that I can have a friend that is a man as long as he can tolerate singing, Dave Matthews Band, and Taco Bell. I realize that everyday could be memorable to one of my students, so I must treat each one as such...and as hard as it is for me to realize I am a beautiful and wonderful woman.
- A Ro