I am telling you I totally need a button for this Tuesday post. Yeah and I totally need another couple hours in a day too, but that isn't happening.
Anyhoo...here is my weekly musings about why things are the way they are.
1. Why do I always fall on my butt when someone important is looking? #atleastmyskirtdidntflyup
2. Why does Shutterfly refuse to allow me to upload my pictures? #corporateconspiricyorusererrorhmmm?
3. Why does Cheesecake Factory insist on using take home containers that have little ridges on the bottom? #dontthinkiamaboveusingmytongue
4. Why don't parents realize that I don't make school policy? #angryparentanditisonlydayfive
5. Why does it have to rain on my week for outside lunch duty? #kharmabecauseichoselunchdutyonashortweek
6. Why did Bella and I find it necessary to not only Tivo Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam but also have a movie night to watch it? #wewoulddoanythingforjuniormintsandpopcorn
7. Why can't some people realize that when you sign an agreement you need to follow that agreement? If you don't then there are consequences...#duhyouarenotabovetherules
8. Why is it that some people can do whatever they want no matter how wrong it is, and never pay a price? #injusticeissounfair
9. Why am I on a soapbox? #dontworryimdonenow
10. Why did I not know about dark chocolate peanut M&M's until yesterday? #mywaistlinethanksyou
There you go...any insight is much appreciated!!
- A Ro