Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tell Me Why Tuesdays

No Weekend Purge this week due to my Michelle birthday blog and Project 365.  So my Tell Me Why Tuesday is weekend event themed.  If you look closely you can pretty much tell what I did this weekend and most of it was complaining about traffic and heat.  Phew...

Enjoy, if you can :) 

1.  Why is it September 27th and the temperature is 107 degrees? (I am serious it is 107 degrees) #ohyeahiliveincalifornia

2.  Why is it that it took me 3 hours to go about 40 miles on Saturday? #ohyeahiliveincalifornia

3.  Why was I so glad that Rich loves me enough to actually drive in the bumper to bumper traffic for 3 straight hours? #imayormaynothavealittlebitofroadrage

4.  Why is it that being around people who share the same problem and have the same heartache makes things just a little easier? #wearenotinthisboatalone

5.  Why did I not understand one word of the movie Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps? #maybeishouldhavenetflixedthefirstone OR #youmeanthefederalreserveboardisactuallyagroupofpeople???

6.  Why was I SO glad Andrew found a friend to go to the Muse concert with him? #ifitistooloudyouaretooold

7.  Why was I so happy to have had the first soccer game on Saturday? #earlymorningtempsonly80not107

8.  Why was I miserable at Andrew's 2:00 pm baseball game on Sunday? #afternoontemps107not80

9.  Why are my running shoes living on the back porch? #theyneededabathaftertubofyogurtincident

10. Why am I wishing that I was Samantha Stephens from Bewitched? #myabbyturnsonethissaturday...inarkansas

11.  Why am I looking forward to 8:00 pm tonight? #CHUCK

More Later

- A Ro 

2 comments:

  1. #6-that one is sadly too true : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man it is ridiculously hot out there! We're finally having actual fall weather - it's 57 outside right now. I was regretting that I didn't wear longer sleeves today.

    I'm sorry you can be there to squinch Abby's cheeks for her birthday :(

    ReplyDelete