I decided that mine needs to accurate describe MY Monday post. CPQ's is definitely musings, she is very clever in her weekend summary, and the Linda's Recap is so neat and tidy.
Mine is just a purge.
But I'll number things so that we all feel a little more organized.
1. It was a no kid weekend. This means I spend most of it calling and missing the kidlets. They appease me and answer the phone and tell me how much they love me. It's all good.
2. This also means Rich and I get to do fun and exciting stuff, just the two of us. For us this meant eating dinner at Mama Ritas. grocery shopping, and laying in bed playing Doodle Jump...the i-touch game...just making sure you understood that.
3. Saturday morning was spent purchasing my new toy...
I know that the word toy and mop should not be in the same sentence because toys are supposed to be fun, and mops are not.
But just hear me out.
I like doing things that make me a little bit more "green" and I love a clean house and being efficient. See for me super cool mop = toy. It works like a charm with no bucket, cleaner, and yucky old mop.
4. Last week I told my Upper School Chorus that if we could get through a rotation (week) of warm ups with total focus and no talking I would make cake pops for them. I also decided to make them for Rich's work as a thank you for the group wedding gift.
The ones for my students had "Ssh..." written on them and Rich's had "thank you".
5. I miss these snuggle bugs, but thanks for the pics Stacia!!
For that I apologize.
You can blame the blocked punt for a touchdown, the 5 sacks in a row, and the interceptions on my
7. Sunday started with a wonderful walk with Rich and Maggie, followed by Andrew's baseball game and ended with reading some blogs and writing my own. A really wonderful day.
If you are still reading this last sentence after the title and the incessant rambling...I thank you, and I'm sorry.
- A Ro