Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun

So I had this big post all ready to go about the problem with buying men things for Valentine's Day.  We women folk are SO easy to buy for, especially me.  Give me a cooking gadget, jewlery, Victoria Secret stuff, Bath and Body Works, or really just nice heartfelt cold hard cash...just kidding.

I am very easy to please when it comes to gifts.  For me it really is the thought that counts.
But that only gets you so far when you are trying to buy something for the man in your life.  Valentine's day is not really a testosterone filled holiday, as pink and red hearts does not scream masculinity.  So the guy gift giving is hard.

So anyway I was going to kvetch about my lack of gift for Rich.

However, I no longer need to do that because I found have the PERFECT gift for him.

I'll tell you later.

So back to Friday Fun.

I found this video and laughed my butt off...I love Josh Groban.  He has an amazing voice but is also very funny, down to earth, and can laugh at himself.  This is from the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.



Fast forward through the bodysuited cupid in the opening "commercial" if you can. There is only one beeped word at the beginning otherwise there is no bad language...odd for Kanye West tweets.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

More Later

- A Ro

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... now you have me wondering what the mystery gift is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny clip! I have no idea what i'm getting CH. I think we need to agree to not get each other anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - that was a lot of fun! Love Josh Groban.

    Dr. M says that Valentine's Day is for men to give women stuff. Or maybe he just wants to let me off the hook :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me love Josh Groban even more!

    Hugs & Love
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete