I am sure some of you thought that it would be a giveaway...but nope not this time but I have some inside information that there MIGHT be a giveaway sometime early next week...oooooohhhhh
Now some of you (3.5 to be exact) might know some of these things already so just skip over the ones you already know about and take note of the ones you don't as there will be a quiz sometime next week.
- I have a dog named Maggie...see an easy right off the bat tidbit of information.
- My favorite color is purple not sure why we as a society feel like we really know someone as long as we know their favorite color...need to find out where that came from.
- I have no spleen...as evidenced by the rather large scar across my belly which prohibits me from ever wearing a bikini that and the fact that I like donuts.
- I have the overwhelming urge to make my bed everyday...
- I hate to drive...thankfully my husband humors me and will drive anytime we are together and will even go with me places just I don't have to drive. It isn't that I DREAD to drive, just don't have fun doing it.
- I wish I knew how to pop my gum...I realize that some of you think that is a disgusting habit, but I think it is totally cool.
- My Tupperware cabinet is so organized that I am the only one allowed to put anything in it or take anything out of it.
- My first rock concert was to go see Rick Springfield with my neighbor friend...and my dad...fun times.
- I have had glasses or contacts since I was three years old, and they were NEVER straight on my face in any of my childhood pictures.
- My Bath and Body Works flavor is Warm Vanilla Sugar...oddly enough it is Rich's favorite flavor too :)
- I hate to backtrack...I am always thinking about how to get somewhere in the most direct way.
- I was a vegan vegetarian for 2 years...the key word is WAS.
- I am the oldest of my siblings and the shortest...by about 6.5 inches.
- I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my mouth...as long as it is a rather long cherry stem.
- I am a classically trained opera singer, turned mother, turned teacher...thank goodness I am a better mother and teacher than opera singer.
- My Starbucks drink of choice is a iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte decaf, I like to call it the hardly-worth-it-latte
- I secretly like Katy Perry...although I guess it isn't really a secret anymore.
- I need to hit snooze exactly 2 times before I can get up. This makes knowing what time I need to set the alarm a math lesson every night.
- I hate dog hair even though it is the secret ingredient in most everything I cook.
- If you are facing the bed I have to sleep on the left side.
- I am an early to bed early to rise kind of girl...yep even on the weekend.
- I hate public speaking but have no trouble at all singing in front of large crowds.
- I love shoes and if you ask my kids they will tell you that I have a million pairs.
- I don't like anyone to touch my feet therefore I have never had a pedicure...I know that I am missing out on a heavenly event, but it would cause me to pass out.
- I married my high school sweetheart after 20 years and thankfully he loves me because and in spite of all these things.
- A Ro