Monday, February 21, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I would first like to apologize for the lateness of this post...but I have all the technology to post a video but no knowledge...needless to say it took me FOREVER...maybe someday I'll learn, but who am I kidding.

My Monday post is usually my weekend wrap up but my weekend isn't over yet!!!  I don't have school today so I am still in my three day weekend.  Look for that exciting post tomorrow...it really has been a great weekend.

But the order of business for today is to announce the winner of my pay it forward giveaway.  The winner wins this fabulous set of silicone bake ware.  Now I am assuming it is fabulous since it is bakeware and silicone, but I have never used anything like it before so I really don't know. 
AND THE WINNER IS.....




Congratulations Joyce...email me at amy.rolniak@hotmail.com and give me your address and I'll send the silicone bakeware right off.  Let me know if you like it...as I might just have to get some for myself.  No pressure but if you decide to do some sort of pay it forward deed be sure to post about it and we will all give you a pat on the back.

By no pressure I mean that most of my readership is my immediate family and we will forget all about it the next time I post some cute pictures of my kids or my neices and nephews.

Have fun Joyce and I look forward to your assessment.

More Later

- A Ro

3 comments:

  1. It does look fabulous and if the baked goods pop out as beautifully as they always do on Food Network ... Glory Hallelujah! I've never used silicone bakeware either but would be delighted to try if I could find another such give away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Joyce.

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Now I have a very good reason to bake : ) I'm going to come up with some sort of pay it forward once I see the loot. I mean the bakeware. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete