Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday!!!

Soooo  I have to get my boasting out of the way first.  I managed to haul my butt out of bed early this morning for my run.  So the 2014 (minus 19) run streak continues.  I usually run in the afternoon, but Rich is meeting me for a date night tonight so I won't be home until really late.  We are celebrating an anniversary of sorts...(Love you honey)  We are going to eat sushi at our favorite place and then coming back to my school for our annual Coffee House.  It is sort of an open mic night of skits, songs, poems and the like.  Andrew was always a big participant of this event playing in some songs and being a member of the house band.  I will miss seeing him play, but I have lots of students performing so it should be a great evening.

My favorite musical group Pentatonix have posted a new video of a favorite of mine.  Now they are not my favorite group just because I met them on a flight into LAX and became BFF's.  I actually LOVE their stuff.   So I thought I'd share this new one with you.   It is an absolutely beautiful A Capella song.  All five of the members of the group are singing even the beat boxer.  Such a musically talented group of kids and they ALL grew up singing in their high school choir.  Love that!!



They published the sheet music to this song and my choir is working on it.  I'll have to post a video when we get it learned.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

More Later

- A Ro

1 comment: