Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Dozen

I read a blog called Second Cup of Coffee. I really enjoy it. She does this Random Dozen post every now and then so I thought I would give it a try. You can share your answers with me if you want.


1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.


My dad wanted me to play softball so badly. He signed me up to play, the first time ever, in Sixth Grade. I am pretty sure that Sixth Grade is not the year to start playing a sport for the first time. In fact I am pretty sure that all Sixth Grade is good for is making you feel down crazy.


2. What's your favorite Beatles song?


I would have to say my favorite Beatles Song is All You Need is Love. Not that I am a big fan of protesting, but it was John Lennon's protest song to the war...a protest song that talks about love is one I can really get into. I also like In My Life.


3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?


A t-shirt that has my high school name and football team, and these Capri sweatpants I have. Hang on a sec...


...aah much better.


4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?


I LOVE hosting parties. I get to pick out what I eat, pick out who I hang out with, and stay in my own home. A truly fulfilling evening.


5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?


I really don't think so. There is something aesthetically pleasing about walking into a library, touching real books, and turning real pages...Plus I really love bookmarks!!


6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?


All three and as a teacher I know for certain that every child learns by doing all three things and not by one alone.


7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)?


I know this is lame, but they have to have some sort of fashion sense, and good shoes. But the biggest kiss of death is arrogance.


8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?


YES!!!


9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?


A picture of my favorite person hanging on my bulletin board...my Granpy. I miss him so much!


10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?


I feel the need...the need for speed...(need I really say more?)


11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?


I use it up...just can't waste it.


12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)


Pumpkin Pie with whip cream...yum yum yum



Check out 2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com

More Later

-A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment