Monday, February 16, 2009

Twenty Five

One of the blogs I follow did a twenty five list...so I thought I'd do it today. Twenty five random things about me.

1. I sleep with covers on even when it is hot.

2. I love shoes but never pay more than $20 for a pair.

3. I don't have a spleen.

4. I will buy an outfit to go with jewelry that I get as a gift (I am a teacher so I get lots of jewelry gifts).

5. I hate hair off heads even my own, especially my dogs.

6. I always have a craving for chips and salsa.

7. If I won the lottery I would still want to be a music teacher. Just on my own terms.

8. I have a really good story to why I don't have a spleen.

9. I secretly love my eyes...the best thing on my body.

10. In college I loved staying up late on Friday night watching tv and falling asleep on the couch.

11. I dream in color and have some really weird dreams.

12. I am over 4 years behind on my scrapbooking, but won't give it up.

13. I love driving a stick shift.

14. I love doing 500+ piece puzzles.

15. I cry when I am stressed even if I am not sad...used to cry before I went on stage when I was a performer...really clears out the sinus.

16. I LOVE putzing around my house.

17. I hate scary/sad movies...I need to be entertained if I am going to plunk down that kind of money.

18. My favorite movie of all time is Christmas Vacation.

19. I miss my dad...daily.

20. I love to cuddle...nothing more romantic than falling asleep in someone specials arms.

21. Even though I am almost 40 I would love to have another baby...it will never happen but...

22. I hate most of the clothes in my closet...I think I hate clothes period...I need a stylist.

23. Nothing makes me more mad than injustice.

24. I love routine.

25. I have worn glasses or contact since I was three...and I wish that my parents would have at least made sure they were straight on my face before taking a picture.

More later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment