Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Update

Are you ready?



I am not sure you are



'Cause the most exciting thing about my weekend wasn't laundry, or grocery shopping, or steam cleaning curdled hot chocolate out of my car.


Or even Bella winning her soccer game, or Andrew having a great baseball game, or even trying out my new crock pot...


It is something way cuter...


something totally irresistible...




I got new pictures of my niece Abby...

My heart can hardly take it...
Can you hear it bursting into tiny pieces?

I will hold the world hostage...for ONE MILLION DOLLARS...

Now I realize that I am not there to be woken up every two hours....

...or to play the "why is the baby crying" game at 2:00 am

but in the words of my sister-in-law "I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BABY"!!!!
More Later
-A Ro

P.S. Not sure why the first four pictures are tiny...geez too much to figure out about this blogging stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment