Sunday, October 17, 2010

Project 365 Week 42

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Sorry this took so long to get out...the uploading of my pictures took FOREVER!!!

Yipee!!! I get to show off my wonderful week. Enjoy!

Side Note - I cannot believe it is already Week 42.


Sunday:
Who's Tall and Grown-up Looking Kid is That??

Oh, wait it is MY tall and grown up looking kid.  Whoa.


Monday:
It's A Hard Knocked Life

Yeah...but it is so rewarding to work with these kids.  Our Middle School production of Annie is coming right along.

Tuesday:
Back to Normal

Rich is home!!!  He had a wonderful trip and I couldn't be happier.  I am glad he is home safe and sound. 

Wednesday:
It Gets Dark Too Quick These Days

Our normal trip to get Fro-Yo is starting to happen in total darkness.  We still enjoy our Wednesday night routine, even if it means bundling up a little.

Thursday:
Maggie What Did You Eat??

Maggie got into Andrew's ravioli bowl that he forgot to put in the dishwasher...and she didn't even use a napkin, maybe she is saving some for later.

Friday:
First Big Test

Bella had her first big reading comprehension test today.  She studied hard.  We shall see.

Saturday:
 Being Creative

Rich had to work late tonight and the kids were with their dad, so I got out my scrapbooking stuff.  I love doing these little paper dolls of Bella.  This one turned out cute...if I do say so myself.

In Summary:  A pretty normal week for all of us.  Dog getting into stuff she isn't supposed to, baseball, musical rehearsals, frozen yogurt night, too much homework, and with Rich back home everything is back to the way it is supposed to be.

Phew!!


More Later

- A Ro

4 comments:

  1. Andrew looks way tall in that shot.
    Glad Rich is home!
    Ok, you talk about being bundled up, so I have to ask...how cold is it?
    Annie is a great show.
    I love the paper Bella...too cute!
    Have a super week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Annie - Most kids who went to my boarding school really really identify with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper doll - that's really great. Silly dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those paper dolls are so cute and look so hard to make. Great job. Lucky you to have some time to scrapbook. My oldest was Molly in the youth production around here of Annie. Oh how I love that show.

    ReplyDelete