I write this today as I am battling a cold, training for a 10K, had a less than productive rehearsal due to absences, and tripped up the stairs on my way to get a much needed Starbucks during lunch.
Yeah. Good times.
1. Why do I feel like Snow White while running this morning? #bunniesandsquirrelsaremynewbffs OR #bunniesandsquirrelsscaredthecrapoutofmenumeroustimes
2. Why does the last two uphill miles of my route had to be accompanied by a strong head wind this morning? #thatwhichdoesnotkillyoumakesyoustronger?
3. Why does everyone you come across at 4:30 am look mean and dangerous? #darkandshadowyneedisaymore
4. Why am I running this 10K again? #ohyeahthegluttonforpunishmentsexything
5. Why did my Bella almost foul out of her second ever 5th grade basketball game? #reallyhasnoideawhatispermittedandwhatisnt OR #sheisaroughandtumblegogetter
6. Why did me and said basketball go getter squeal with delight when we watched this video?
7. Why is it not so embarrassing anymore when I trip and fall? #thereisareasonwhymynameisnotgrace
8. Why am I dreading the end of this week? #writingonehundredorsofirstquartercomments
9. Why do I think that me and my four year old nephew Jo Jo could talk on the phone for hours? #heandibothalwayshavealottosay
10. Why am I looking forward to going home? #walkinginthedoorto"hellobeautiful"
I really do love my life.
- A Ro