Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

My Project 365 will be up for Monday...please come on back and see what we've been up to around here for the past week.

But for today it is a very special birthday wish.  Just be warned everyone...I dug into Dad and Grandma's picture box and found some doozies.  Don't worry Greg and Kate...you have some in there too.

Today is my baby brother Ryan's birthday.  He was such a cute baby.

...I mean a really cute baby.
He then turned into a pretty cute little boy.

...I mean a really cute little boy.


It was seriously down hill from there.

He even makes me look good.

Then he met his lovely wife Stacia.



No wonder they have such cute kids.
He always loved babies.


My baby boy.

My baby girl.
JoJo
and our newest Abby.

He is also such a great dad.
He loves his baby Tyler...
and his all too big boy Tyler.
His baby girl Sami.
and his all too big girl Sami.

He is such a great Dad, I'm sure, due in part to the great line of men in our family.

Ryan also has the distinction of being born on Halloween.
Sometimes this just means a cool Halloween themed cake at home with the family.
And sometimes it means chest wigs and rocker chicks.

All in all...
...you still make me look good.
...you have beautiful family.
...and you're still a little crazy.


...and I love you so much and I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!


More Later

- A Ro

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, you do such a great job with all of these. Love you and can't wait to see you guys.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete