Linda at Mocha with Linda saved my butt today by generating the following questions.
Thanks Linda - I thank you and my blog readers thank you
1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?
I love reading the book then seeing the movie. I love seeing if those images in my head while reading are the same as the filmmakers. Sometimes they are right on...and sometimes...not so much.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love the Halloween-New Years day holiday. This is really my favorite time of the year.
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach?
Even though the beach requires swimming suit, a leaf blower to remove all the sand, a complete hose down and vacuuming of my house afterward, and bags and bags of stuff...I love the beach. That being said there is something about fresh air, crisp weather, and something so majestic about the mountains too.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
I would drive a Volvo SUV. I know very weird. And I am pretty sure if money weren't an object we would have a Corvette in the garage too.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte in a Starbucks winter themed cup...ahhhh
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
d) all of the above.
It really depends on the person.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Mail in a mailbox down the street a little bit. Why do you ask? You gonna send me something??
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.)
This was a tough one too. I am mostly sanguine however I hate to be late...and am very rarely so. My least evident is melancholic. I am a soprano diva...duh?!?
9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
What isn't there to miss about being 20??? I am very thankful for all the things that I am now that I am 40, but oh to be 20 again. I think being able to sit criss cross applesauce really sums it all up for me.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?
Well I usually get 45 minutes of exercise in so counting that it takes me about 2 hours from feet on the floor to feet out the door. Clever I know.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?
Rich handles the car maintenance, and I pay the bills. He has a lot of say on the bill side and is very active in that pursuit...I hate cars.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?
I had to sing my 50 states song to answer this question. I'd say I have visited or lived in about 20...that is pretty good I think...
In Summary: It was a fence straddling random this week for me. I like books AND movies. I like the mountains AND the beach. I am a little bit of all the personality types, and enjoy communicating anyway I can.. I miss my 20's but my 40's (so far) have been amazing. One thing for sure. Give me the Starbucks winter cups 'cause this is my FAVORITE time of year.
- A Ro