Back by popular demand...OK let me rephrase that: Back by MY popular demand....
TELL ME WHY TUESDAYS
...and the crowd goes wild ahhhhh...OK let me rephrase that....and the crowd in MY HEAD goes wild ahhhhh
Here it goes:
1. Why did I feel the need to sign up for the local 10K run, which is only 4 weeks away, just because my school asked us to help promote our 50 year anniversary by getting as many people to run in the event? #suckerforpunishment OR #richthinksrunning10ksaresexy
2. Why did SO many explorers feel the need to discover a new route to India? #whenindoubtpickvascadegama
3. Why is Fifth Grade math so dang hard?? #nowwhichisbiggeragainheptameterordecameter??
4. Why do little girls, even soccer playing little girls, feel the need to have long fake hair?
5. Why do I adore my eighth grade chorus girls? #sohardworkingandjustwanttosingsingsing
6. Why is was Rich's big shoulder to cry on so appreciated last night? #seeabovemathandhistorydrama
7. Why am I so worried about the city wide power outage? #chickeninthecrockpot
8. Why am I not worried about the city wide power outage? #threefavoritewordsletseatout
9. Why am I the luckiest gal in the world? #andrewisabellarich
10. Why are you the luckiest blog readers in the world? #iamattheendofmylist
- A Ro