Geez I hate it when you ask questions like this...hmpf.
I am not normally a complainer by nature, but my mirror neurons must be very acute because get me around people who start to complain and I just fall right in line. This is why I avoid the faculty room like the complaining plague it can become. I would say, though, generally I am a 3.2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
Well according to my kids I don't listen at all. They always catch me doing the old "uh huh...uh huh"...I do tend to tune them out.
There goes my Mother of the Year Award...oh well.
To most people I do listen but I am a little self centered so there is a little of "what am I going to say in response that is brilliant"
Well my bank account has already been clean swept...so that is out. Ha Ha I am trying so hard to clean sweep my entire house. Pantry, closets, freezer...I'll let you know how it goes. Probably next year as the 2011 comes into view and it is on my New Years Resolutions list again.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
My ex husband was allergic to perfume so I didn't wear any. My husband-to-be (wow I like saying that) really likes the scent I currently wear, Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar. I like it too. It has been my "scent" for awhile now. I know it isn't perfume but I like it...and so does Rich :)
And now, here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
I have always loved Family Circle. Funnier now that I am a parent. My favorite is the "Not Me" character.
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
I really like this one.
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
Measure twice cut once
It would be easy to raise stupid kids
The word assume makes an ass out of u and me
Always leave someone happier than when you found them
In summary: I really need to stop complaining, listen to my kids, and find something to do with that can of pumpkin, broken suitcase, all the empty boxes in my garage, and those dried up pens stashed in various drawers in my house...I need to figure out what my pillows and my kitchen colors say about me. But really I need to start channeling my dad!!!
- A Ro