I was planning a post about my son's discussion with me about his Human Development Class...It has something to do with the boys and girls writing down advantages and disadvantages for being the opposite sex...it was very interesting to hear what they thought. However, I forgot about the Random Dozen...you may or may not want to come back tomorrow...could be interesting!!!
But for today go on over to Linda at 2nd Cup answer the questions and link up for the fun!!
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Do people still send things snail mail?? I really don't so I don't have any reason to use them. If I send something snail mail, I will use one of the ones that come with my checks...how boring is that??
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I am always in awe of the sky and stars when it is clear and pitch black. I am really trying to love the early morning when I run...just not the same.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Not quite sure how the answer to this one could be anything but G rated...this coming from a naive girl so...The most adventurous would be I tried raw fish sushi rolls...and I loved it!!! That is really as far as I will go.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Well I am a choir director, and if they do sing I need to find me some. I'll have the sopranos, altos, tenors, basses, and rocks...
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Italian for sure. I am an opera singer and can pronounce any word in Italian, just don't know what I am saying...not really much help these days...
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
Made Those Around Her Feel Loved
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Well this is an easy one...A-Ro
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
OK I had to look up inordinately...but I do know who Hall and Oats are...LINDA I am inordinately into Chuck...I just can't miss it. As my son says "Tuesdays stink because it is the farthest day away from Chuck"...I concur.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I go big and loud. After I sneeze it takes me a minute to compose myself. I also hiccup like a bullfrog...but that is another Random Dozen.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I get my news from the Internet, or the morning news show. I do, however, do the Sunday LA times crossword every week, and it usually takes me all week to do it.
11. Are you a good speller?
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
I start thinking about lunch the second I finish eating breakfast...I kid...not really. I usually get hungry about 10:00 am...if I am with it I'll remember to put a piece of fruit in my lunch so I can nosh on that. That usually does it.
In Summary: I need to decide if I SHOULD use the labels I get, or if I am being PC in not using them. I really want to learn Italian but maybe I should figure out how to spell in my native language first...I have a great rock star name, but really need to find that rock that can sing. Mostly I need try to figure out what food I need to try that isn't G rated, 'cause it seems like I am missing out on something good.